When you book our Shared Car Shuttle to Boston Logan Airport, here is what you can expect:
1) As long as you are in one of our shuttle serviced towns, we will pick you up at home. The driver will load your luggage.
2) We will take you to Manchester Airport. There may – or may not – be other passengers on board your vehicle.
3) When you arrive at Manchester Airport, your driver will help you unload your luggage and will point out the pickup point for your next ride on our affiliate, Flight Line Inc.
4) The Flight Line Inc vehicle will leave on time so please be there at the pickup point about 10 minutes early.
5) The Flight Line Driver will help load your luggage and will take you and any other passengers to Boston-Logan Airport.
6) There may be as many as 2 stops along the way to Boston-Logan.
7) The Flight Line Driver will take you to your departure terminal (based on your Airline) and will help to unload your luggage.
When you book our Shared Car Shuttle from Boston-Logan Airport, here is what you can expect:
1) Once you have arrived and have your luggage, contact Flight Line by calling 800 245-2525. Give the representative your confirmation number.
2) You will be given information on where and when to meet your Flight Line vehicle/driver. FlightLine will come to your terminal.
3) Once on board, you will be taken to Manchester Airport (there may be up to 2 stops along the way).
4) Upon arrival at Manchester Airport, your driver will unload your luggage and will show you where to pick up the UVRide Shuttle.
5) Please call your UVRide driver to let him/her know you have arrived at Manchester Airport.
6) The UVRide driver will assist you in loading your luggage.
7) You will be taken to your home/office as long as it is in one of our Shuttle serviced towns.
8) Your driver will unload your luggage.